AIDA afstemning: Dommere til dybde-VM på Roatan

Fridykkerudvalget under DSF bruger dette forum til at kommunikere med alle fridykkerinteresserede i Danmark.
Du er velkommen til at stille spørgsmål her - vi vil svare tilbage så snart vi kan.

AIDA afstemning: Dommere til dybde-VM på Roatan

Indlægaf Evita » 03 maj 2017, 19:42

Fra AIDA International:

Dear Assembly members,

This is a vote request for the jury of the 2017 AIDA Depth World Championship (Roatan) and for the special Ai judge promotions

As you requested more info on the judges that applied for the Roatan jury we prepared for you the attached comparative table including their experience in judging depth competitions and their general involvement in AIDA

Vote 1: Roatan jury
Please check the attached "VOTE_1 Roatan jury.xlsx" file (click on the cells to read the full text) and fill-in the required fields highlighted in yellow at the end of the table

Send us back the completed files for Vote 1 and Vote 2 to vote@aidainternational.org before the 13th of may at 14:00 UTC/GMT

The vote counters receiving your mails this time will be: Olivia Motus-Jaquier and Alexandru Ursu-Vlagea

Best regards,

Alexandru Russu
Secretary
Vedhæftede filer
VOTE_1 Roatan jury.xlsx
(17.14 KiB) Downloadet 17 gange
Senest rettet af Evita 04 maj 2017, 14:04, rettet i alt 2 gange.
Eva Tommerup Johnsen, motionist og AIDA dommer, Roskilde
Evita

Re: AIDA afstemning: Dommere til dybde-VM på Roatan

Indlægaf Evita » 04 maj 2017, 13:05

Nå, excel-filen kunne ikke uploades i første omgang, så jeg har også hentet informationen over i kommentarerne herunder.

Det gule felt, der refereres til, er der hvor vi skriver ja/nej til hver enkelte dommer.

"Jury election for the 2017 AIDA World Championship: please select 6 (six) judges" af følgende kandidater:

John Wright B New Zeeland
Alex Russu B Romania
Christian S. Foetinger C Austria
Junko Kitahama C Japan
Anne-Louise Fortin C Canada
Ute Gessmann Ai Germany
Michael Gessmann D Germany
Alexander Bubenchikov D Ukraine
Ekaterina Romanova B Russia
Guillaume LATZKO-TOTH C Canada
Alexander KARJUK C Serbia
Marco Gallo D Italy
Yuriy Rakhmatullin C UAE
Radoslaw Gaca B Poland
Savvas Savva B Cyprus
Francesca Koe D USA
John Folkvord D Norway

Mere info om hver enkelt i kommentarerne herunder.

Det skal lige tilføjes, at AIDA International har udmeldt, at vi ikke længere skal skele til, om dommerne skal flyve langt eller ej til VM. Flybilletterne dækkes af AIDA International. Vi skal bare stemme på dem, vi helst vil have til stede.
Senest rettet af Evita 04 maj 2017, 14:11, rettet i alt 2 gange.
Evita

Indlægaf Evita » 04 maj 2017, 13:07

John Wright B New Zeeland

depth judging experience
2014 WC Cagliari JIL (CWT)
2014 Head Judge NZ Depth Championship Taupo (CWT CNF FIM)
2016 Head Judge NZ Depth Championship Taupo ( CWT CNF FIM)
2016 Head Judge Australian Depth Championship Bali (CWT CNF FIM)
2014 WC Cagliari JIL (CWT)
2014 Head Judge NZ Depth Championship Taupo (CWT CNF FIM)
2016 Head Judge NZ Depth Championship Taupo ( CWT CNF FIM)
2016 Head Judge Australian Depth Championship Bali (CWT CNF FIM)

contribution to AIDA
I have 18 years involvement with AIDA, including 3 World Championships either as a JL or full judge.
Commencing as a competitor and progressing to administration and judging of both Depth & Pool competitions.
I was a Freediving New Zealand Board member and I have been involved on the organisation of multiple competitions (2002 - current).
I am a foundation member of Auckland Freediving Club and recently received a 'Lifetime Achievement' award before moving to Asia.
I am currently living in Singapore and I am actively involved in the Freediving community, coaching, organising and judging.I have 18 years involvement with AIDA, including 3 World Championships either as a JL or full judge.
Commencing as a competitor and progressing to administration and judging of both Depth & Pool competitions.
I was a Freediving New Zealand Board member and I have been involved on the organisation of multiple competitions (2002 - current).
I am a foundation member of Auckland Freediving Club and recently received a 'Lifetime Achievement' award before moving to Asia.
I am currently living in Singapore and I am actively involved in the Freediving community, coaching, organising and judging.
Senest rettet af Evita 04 maj 2017, 13:20, rettet i alt 1 gang.
Evita

Indlægaf Evita » 04 maj 2017, 13:08

Alex Russu B Romania

depth judging experience
3 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS (AIDA Team WCh from Sharm in 2008, AIDA Depth WCh Kalamata 2011, AIDA Depth WCh Limassol 2015) and also the following international competitions: Under Pressure 2015, Cartoon Freedivers Minicomp 2015, Cavo Maris 2014, AIDA Cyprus Depth Games 2011

contribution to AIDA
I dedicate time daily for the AIDA Secretary position to ensure more of your emails are answered. I founded AIDA Romania in 2012 and I introduced the freediving comps in Romania by organizing a national championship every year starting with 2014 (3 editions until now). I was involved in World Championships from 2006, 2007, 2008, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 as safety, athlete or judge.
Senest rettet af Evita 04 maj 2017, 13:21, rettet i alt 1 gang.
Evita

Christian S. Foetinger C Austria

depth judging experience
6 depth Competitions (annual since 2012) as main judge (working close with organizer)

contribution to AIDA
I'm a freediver since 2006 and after my judge course in 2011, I started organizing and judging a least 3 times a year competitions in Austria, Germany and Czech republic. Since 2011 we hold every year the Cool Down depth competiton using a counterweight system and Platform. I care about the competition rope and measuring and in parallel to our AIDA competition I organzined 2 CMAS CNF WR for Michal Risian. Especially the lake conditions are often challenging, but with well trained safety divers (each depth comp in Austria comes ahead with a safety training), light, cams and fresh water computers, Michal gets his 2 WRs recognized. To teach more judges in Austria we always use at least 4 Judges for this small competions (up to 20 competitors) and this is why my depth judge points are maybe less then others after 6 depths comps but my experience is to prepare a safe dive site multiple times.'
Senest rettet af Evita 04 maj 2017, 13:22, rettet i alt 1 gang.
Evita

Junko Kitahama C Japan

depth judging experience
2014 WC Sardinia, 2011 WC Kalamata

contribution to AIDA
-
Senest rettet af Evita 04 maj 2017, 13:23, rettet i alt 1 gang.
Evita

Indlægaf Evita » 04 maj 2017, 13:09

Anne-Louise Fortin C Canada

depth judging experience
Suunto Vertical Blue, Bahamas, November 2012 (JIL)
Danish Depth Championship 2014, Kalamata, Greece, August 2014 (JUD)
Euro Cup 2014, Kalamata, Greece, September 2014 (JUD)
AIDA Team World Championship, Cagliari, Italy, September 2014 (JIL)
Freedive Panglao Depth Challenge, Panglao, Philippines, May 2015 (JUD)
Caribbean Cup, Roatan, Honduras, May 2016 (JUD)Suunto Vertical Blue, Bahamas, November 2012 (JIL)
Danish Depth Championship 2014, Kalamata, Greece, August 2014 (JUD)
Euro Cup 2014, Kalamata, Greece, September 2014 (JUD)
AIDA Team World Championship, Cagliari, Italy, September 2014 (JIL)
Freedive Panglao Depth Challenge, Panglao, Philippines, May 2015 (JUD)
Caribbean Cup, Roatan, Honduras, May 2016 (JUD)

contribution to AIDA
Since my judge course in the Bahamas at Suunto Vertical Blue 2012, I have judged a total of six depth competitions. Five of those competitions are recurring important international events. I am looking for an opportunity to judge my first World Championship as an official judge.
• I already gathered 326.3 experience points including 208.2 in Depth events.
• I have been very committed in my pursuit of being a judge over the years as freediving is a true passion to me. I traveled to different locations in order to gather as much experience as possible.
• I applied to all available opportunities for the past two years, hoping to get selected as a Judge for a WC or a World Record Event. I am making sure I am available for those opportunities as they come up.
• I have been to Roatan at the Caribbean Cup last year and as result I am very familiar with the competition organization and environment.
• By having your support and votes, this opportunity would allow me to get coser to a B judge level(in Depth).
• Note that I fluently speak 4 languages (French, English, Spanish and Portuguese). Even if most athletes speak English, I believe it's an asset to have spanish speaking judges in the jury for Roatan.
Since my judge course in the Bahamas at Suunto Vertical Blue 2012, I have judged a total of six depth competitions. Five of those competitions are recurring important international events. I am looking for an opportunity to judge my first World Championship as an official judge.
• I already gathered 326.3 experience points including 208.2 in Depth events.
• I have been very committed in my pursuit of being a judge over the years as freediving is a true passion to me. I traveled to different locations in order to gather as much experience as possible.
• I applied to all available opportunities for the past two years, hoping to get selected as a Judge for a WC or a World Record Event. I am making sure I am available for those opportunities as they come up.
• I have been to Roatan at the Caribbean Cup last year and as result I am very familiar with the competition organization and environment.
• By having your support and votes, this opportunity would allow me to get coser to a B judge level(in Depth).
• Note that I fluently speak 4 languages (French, English, Spanish and Portuguese). Even if most athletes speak English, I believe it's an asset to have spanish speaking judges in the jury for Roatan.
Senest rettet af Evita 04 maj 2017, 13:24, rettet i alt 1 gang.
Evita

Ute Gessmann Ai Germany

depth judging experience
many WR CNF (William, Natalia…)FIM and CWT the same,
Some small depth comp and WC`s 3x Kalamata; Nice, Sardegna, Hurghada, 2x Sharm,…
2015 and 2016 Caribbean Cup in Roatan
many WR CNF (William, Natalia…)FIM and CWT the same,
Some small depth comp and WC`s 3x Kalamata; Nice, Sardegna, Hurghada, 2x Sharm,…
2015 and 2016 Caribbean Cup in Roatan

contribution to AIDA
I started in Aida as an athlete. 8. Place in Ibiza and 3. Place in Vancouver 2004, some national Records. 2004 I started as a Judge. From 2011 to 2016 I helped AIDA as the sport officer. I know the set up in Roatan very well.
Senest rettet af Evita 04 maj 2017, 13:26, rettet i alt 1 gang.
Evita

Michael Gessmann D Germany

depth judging experience
many national records during the Caribbean Cup in 2015 and 2016

contribution to AIDA
I was one of the judges in last two Caribbean Cups, I know the set up in Roatan very well.since 2000 I act as safety freediver in many national competitions and records in Germany, Netherland and Austria. I was head of safety two times in triple depth Dahab, head of safety 2006 WC in Hurghada, safety two times in WC`s in Kalamata (Team and Individual WC), safety in WC in Maribor (Slovenia), I organized CWF comps in lake. I act many times as coach. My profession is fireman and paramedic, I act also as paramedic in many national comps and as one of the doctors in WC in Aarhus (Denmark)
Senest rettet af Evita 04 maj 2017, 13:35, rettet i alt 1 gang.
Evita

Indlægaf Evita » 04 maj 2017, 13:10

Alexander Bubenchikov D Ukraine

depth judging experience
Organizing and running two National Ukrainian Depth Freediving Championships.
Competing regulary in freediving competitions, include depth competitions, include Depth Individual World Championships and Team World Championships.Organizing and running two National Ukrainian Depth Freediving Championships.
Competing regulary in freediving competitions, include depth competitions, include Depth Individual World Championships and Team World Championships.

contribution to AIDA
I have a lot of competition freediving experience from both sides due to being not only high level competition athlete (World Vice Champion DYN (Belgrad 2013), DNF (Belgrad 2015), DYN (Belgrad 2015), World Record Holder (DYN 289m, Turku 2016)) but an active judge Level D and competition organizer (National Ukrainian Pool and Depth Championships and Kiev Freediving Cup for several years in a row) as well. I would like to apply my experience to judge athlet's performances in Indididual AIDA Depth Championship in strict and fair manner with high attention to safety and following all requirements and rules. And I'm President of AIDA Ukraine as well.
I have a lot of competition freediving experience from both sides due to being not only high level competition athlete (World Vice Champion DYN (Belgrad 2013), DNF (Belgrad 2015), DYN (Belgrad 2015), World Record Holder (DYN 289m, Turku 2016)) but an active judge Level D and competition organizer (National Ukrainian Pool and Depth Championships and Kiev Freediving Cup for several years in a row) as well. I would like to apply my experience to judge athlet's performances in Indididual AIDA Depth Championship in strict and fair manner with high attention to safety and following all requirements and rules. And I'm President of AIDA Ukraine as well.
Senest rettet af Evita 04 maj 2017, 13:36, rettet i alt 1 gang.
Evita

Næste

Tilbage til Fridykkerudvalget under DSF