AIDA afstemning: Særlige Ai dommer forfremmelser

Fridykkerudvalget under DSF bruger dette forum til at kommunikere med alle fridykkerinteresserede i Danmark.
Du er velkommen til at stille spørgsmål her - vi vil svare tilbage så snart vi kan.

AIDA afstemning: Særlige Ai dommer forfremmelser

Indlægaf Evita » 03 maj 2017, 19:37

Fra AIDA International:

This is a vote request for the jury of the 2017 AIDA Depth World Championship (Roatan) and for the special Ai judge promotions

The second Excel table attached is for the "special" promotions. This is the new procedure you voted on the 22nd of March to give a chance to promotion for the judges that don't have all the Ai requirements but may compensate this by other relevant experience: organizer, safety and athlete.

Vote 2: Special Ai promotions
Please check the attached " VOTE_2 Ai promo.xlsx " file (click on the cells to read the full text) and fill-in the required fields highlighted in yellow at the end of the table

Send us back the completed files for Vote 1 and Vote 2 to vote@aidainternational.org before the 13th of may at 14:00 UTC/GMT

The vote counters receiving your mails this time will be: Olivia Motus-Jaquier and Alexandru Ursu-Vlagea

Best regards,

Alexandru Russu
Secretary
Vedhæftede filer
VOTE_2 Ai promo.xlsx
(16.96 KiB) Downloadet 10 gange
Senest rettet af Evita 04 maj 2017, 14:07, rettet i alt 2 gange.
Eva Tommerup Johnsen, motionist og AIDA dommer, Roskilde
Evita

Re: AIDA afstemning: Særlige AI dommer forfremmelser

Indlægaf Evita » 04 maj 2017, 12:31

Nå, excel-filen kunne ikke uploades i første omgang, så jeg har også hentet informationen over i kommentarerne herunder.

Det gule felt, der refereres til, er der hvor vi skriver ja/nej til hver enkelte dommer.

Afstemningen her kommer af de nye dommer-regler, som skal give flere dommere på højere niveauer, herunder sikre, at hver verdensdel har mindst en dommerkursus-instruktør.

"New IOP rule from 22nd of March 2017:
"The Board has the right to propose a judge B level for promotion to AI level when the judge has additional experience as organizer for major events or WC, is a safety with great experience, competitor with experience and excellent results, etc. Final decision of promotion on Board proposal will be taken through Assembly vote""

De dommere, der foreslås som nye Ai-dommere, dvs dommerkursus-instruktører, er (efternavn, fornavn):

Gaca Radoslaw
Lahtinen Kimmo
Palerme Cedric
Rose Fran
Romanova Ekaterina
Zuzic Mario

Mere info om hver enkelt i kommentarerne herunder.
Senest rettet af Evita 04 maj 2017, 14:08, rettet i alt 1 gang.
Evita

Re: AIDA afstemning: Særlige Ai dommer forfremmelser

Indlægaf Evita » 04 maj 2017, 12:39

Gaca Radoslaw

missing for promotion to Ai
Missing one Judge Course assistance

"experience as organizer of major events or WC"
Organizer of more than thirty competitions, both pool and deep including Polish Pool Championships, Polish Open Water Championships, Silesian Freediving Caps, Crystal Clear Water Competitions.
All of them was play with numbers of competitors form Poland and other countries. Many of them with WR status including WR beaten by Matt Malina i Lublin 2016.

"safety with great experience"
Safety diver in some competitions both pool and open water.
Safety divers instructor in Freediving Poland Association.

"competitor with experience and excellent results"
Competitor since 2004 to 2012. II place in RMC Wiesbaden in 2008, II place in Polish National Pool Championship in 2008

other relevant facts
President of Freediving Poland Association since 2009 elected 4 times ;-)
Responsible for judges and records in national AIDA (Freediving Poland Association)
Evita

Indlægaf Evita » 04 maj 2017, 12:43

Lahtinen Kimmo

Missing one Judge Course assistance

I organized the first AIDA depth competitions in Finland (from 2004 open competition with international competitors). The most recent experience was to work as a mentor for the main organizer of the AIDA pool world championships 2016 Mikko Anttonen.

I have worked as a safety diver in several AIDA competitions in pools and in open water. As an AIDA instructor trainer I also train safety best practices in AIDA courses as well as for instructors (since 2001 - AIDA instructor course in 2004)

During 2001 - 2006 I used to be one of the best competitive freedivers in Finland until I stopped to participate competitions as an athlete as I was needed there more as a judge.

other relevant facts
Related to the Judge Course assistance I made an audit for AIDA judge course/participated in Nice 2012 (course was run by Marcello Matteis) to investigate the situation of AIDA judge courses. May be good to be noted that I worked in AIDA education committee 2005-2009 and in Aida disciplinary committee 2005-2007. 2010-2015 I was the president of Aida. 2008 I was promoted on the level B as a judge, so I´m probably the judge who has stayed longest at the same judge level in AIDA. At the moment I´m one of the most experienced active Aida judges in the organization, measured with the experience points. Side note: I have trained all the AIDA judge responsibles to use JOS since it was built.
Evita

Indlægaf Evita » 04 maj 2017, 12:47

Palerme Cedric

Missing 3 WC, 2 course assistances, 1 CEC

I was involved in the organization of many big freediving events since I began in 2001 with the "Nice team" : 1st Guillaume NERY CWT WR in 2002...Nice (87m)
4th Loic LEFERME NoLimit WR in 2002...Nice (162m)
Christian CHARRAS CNF WR in 2003...Nice (40m)
5th Loic LEFERME NoLimit WR in 2004...Nice (171m)
CNF WR attempt Topi LINTUKANGAS in 2004...Nice
Nice AIDA Open CWT / STA / DYN competiton in 2005...Nice
WC 2005 in Nice
Nice AIDA Open CWT / STA / DYN competition in 2006...Nice
3rd Guillaume NERY CWT WR in 2006...Nice (109m)
WC 2012 in Nice
and several french national records and french competitions...

I was a safety freediver at the Sony Freediver Open Classic, international competition in Cyprus 2003. I worked as a professional freediving instructor at the CIPA (Nice) between 2002 and 2007...
during this period, I organized the safety for many national teams which came for training in Nice : France, Finland, Sweeden, England, Belgium, Netherlands, Swiss, Denmark, Germany... during this period at the CIPA with Loic LEFERME, Claude CHAPUIS, Guillaume NERY, François GAUTIER we organized the safety of thousands of big dives and we had the opportunity to improve the safety in many ways (counterbalance, teennis ball, etc.)

I participated at 2 competitions : a french pool competition in La Ciotat 2003, and the Sony Freediver Open Classic in Cyprus 2003 (team with Marcus GREATWOOD and François GAUTIER), international CWT / STA / DYN competition

other relevant facts
I judge many french national competitions and french national records
I judge one big competition in Cyprus 2004, BIOS Freediving Open Classic, with 3 WR : Carlos COSTE CWT 102m (first CWT dive ever below 100m), Johanna NORDBLAD DYN, Lotta ERICSON STA
I judge Martin STEPANEK WR session in Caymans in 2006, 3 WR : 106 CWT, 106 FIM and 108 CWT...during this session we had to judge (with my buddy Dimitris VASSILAKIS) 3 WR attempt in CWT for Mandy-Rae CRUICKSHANK
I was the president of the jury on CWT WR attempt of William TRUBRIDGE in 2012 (3 attempts)...Long Island, Bahamas
I was the president of the jury on the CWT WR attempt of Annelie POMPE in 2014 (3 attempts)...Dahab, Egypt
I was the president of the jury on the Vertical Blue 2016...Long Island, Bahamas...3 WR : Sayuri KINOSHITA CNF, William TRUBRIDGE, 2 FIM WR
so I judged 18 WR attempts, including 9 successful ones

I was also judge on 2 french records at the time bigger than the current WR : Pierre FROLLA 123m VWT and Stephane MIFSUD 216m DYN in 2006
I am in the Board of AIDA France since 2002...different jobs : secretary, treasurer, president, french team coach
I translated in french all the last versions of the AIDA International rules since 2006
I was an AIDA International Board member between 2007 and 2010, as "Technical Officer"...responsible of the rules...
of course I'm a scuba instructor, air and nitrox, instructor CMAS 2 stars (french state instructor)
freediving instructor : AIDA Master Instructor and CMAS level 1
I'm a french underwater federation (FFESSM) first aid instructor and I'm also a professional boat captain...
in short, I'm deeply involved in freediving for 15 years...
Evita

Indlægaf Evita » 04 maj 2017, 12:52

Rose Fran

Missing 3 WC, 2 additional high level events, 2 course assistance, 1 CEC

I organised 9 (nine) National competitions, the first being 5 depth competitions before introducing pool events onto the New Zealand competitive freediving scene. These competitions involved many challenges, the water conditions being one of the major factors due to our extreme weather conditions. I gained valuable knowledge through these experiences during a time when there was limited information available. Proudly these competitions saw New Zealand’s first World Records achieved.

I have acted as safety on many National Competitions that I have organised along with safetying at the first Vertical Blue competition. At the WC in 2015 and VB in 2016 I updated my knowledge with the latest advancements through attending pre comp briefings, safety meetings, jury protests and overseeing the competition. I stay in regular contact with medics from VB and share my knowledge with competition freedivers and spearo's in Australia and New Zealand.

Throughout the 2000’s I competed in National competitions and held the National Static record for Women. I was a member of the 2004 New Zealand team which travelled to the Team World Championships in Canada.

other relevant facts
I have a huge passion for the sport of breath holding, whether it be competition, for fitness
or spearing and for young and old to enjoy the water safely.
It is imperative that our region has an AI located in the southern hemisphere.
this position will allow me to pass on my experience and knowledge through my passion. Recomandation from AIDA NZ: "The Freediving New Zealand board strongly supports Fran Rose's application to be promoted
to an Al level Judge. We believe she is more than capable, of good character. and with the
right skill set and level of experience to perform well in the role.
New Zealand has a small but vigorous freediving community, with athletes performing to a
very high level, and a strong history. To ensure that we can continue to contribute to the
international scene, and provide our local athletes with judging of a high standard, we need to
ensure our New Zealand based judges continue to have experience at the highest level,
opportunities to learn and share their knowledge and experience.
As a consequence Freediving New Zealand strongly endorses the applications of New
Zealand based judges like Fran to progress to the highest level and continue to provide the
high standards of judging required by the sport.
On behalf of Freediving New Zealand,
Nick Rhodes
Secretary
Freediving New Zealand
for the sport of freediving to people currently involved and to those in the future.
"Fran Rose has been the most active and motivated judge in NZ for the last decade. In all
our experience with her judging Vertical Blue events, she has always been accurate and
meticulous, as well as contributing in ways that go beyond the requirements of an AIDA
judge. I would recommend her as a judge instructor so that she can pass on similar skills
and attitude to future judges.” William Trubridge
“Thanks for all your help over the last few years, I really appreciate it and the work you do
easily made me a better spearo. Your passion for your sport is obvious, love is written all
over your face when you speak about it.” Scott Taylor
“Thank you Fran for your dedication and commitment to dive training”. Wayne Piper
Evita

Indlægaf Evita » 04 maj 2017, 12:54

Romanova Ekaterina

Missing 1 additional high level event

Russian National Championship name Natalia Molchanova 2016 (about 120 athletes)
Russian National Championship name Natalia Molchanova 2017 ( about 100 athletes )

No

No

other relevant facts
Secretary DC from 2014
Member of DC from 2011
Instructor of Freediving Federation
Development of Molchanovs Education system and Molchanovs Training System
Founder of first Bayern freediving club "Freedive Munich"
Evita

Indlægaf Evita » 04 maj 2017, 12:58

Zuzic Mario

Missing 1 WC, 2 additional high level events

• October 2005 - World Record co-organiser - Herbert Nitsch NLT 172 - Zirje, Croatia
• August 2006 - World Record co-organiser - Herbert Nitsch NLT 183 - Zirje, Croatia
• June - July 2013 - World Championship consultant - Belgrade
• 2016 - World Championship audit - Finland

No

• 2004 - 2012 - competition experience in both pool and depth competitions

other relevant facts
2013 - present - auditor of best safety teams as a judge on major pool and depth competitions (WC Belgrade 2013-2015, Vertical Blue 2014-2015, Blue Element 2016)
• 2014 - present - Highly involved in preparing and implementing new competition safety standards, organiser manuals, judge internal operating procedures, judge evaluation system and judge competence system
• 2014 - 2016 - Assistant Sport Officer
• October 2014 - Implementation of AIDA Incident reporting system
• 2009 - present - NAUI Freediving Instructor
• 2005 - 2009 - AIDA Instructor - experience with teaching AIDA curriculum
• 2003 - present - Main Judge on all national record events held under AIDA International rules
• 2004 - present - consultant on 31 pool and depth competitions
• good professional relationship with most of current and future AIDA AI
Evita

Indlægaf Evita » 16 maj 2017, 10:42

Dear Assembly members,

Please find attached the result of your votes for the Roatan Jury selection and the special Ai promotion.

As you can see on the report, there are 4 draw situations: Junko Kitahama, Yuriy Rakhmatullin, Savvas Savva for the Roatan Jury and Palerme Cedric for the special Ai promotion. As per our regulations, the above 4 judges will be subject to a re-vote. This new vote request will follow shortly.

Best regards,

Alexandru Russu
Secretary
Vedhæftede filer
May2017 vote results_Roatan jury_Ai promo.pdf
(511.99 KiB) Downloadet 10 gange
Evita

Indlægaf Evita » 16 maj 2017, 10:45

Dear Assembly members,

Following the draw results from your 13th of May vote we are requesting a re-vote for the following two items:

Item 1:
Select 2 from the bellow 3 judges to join the Roatan Jury
1.a) Junko Kitahama
1.b) Yuriy Rakhmatullin
1.c) Savvas Savva

Item 2:
Do you agree with the promotion of Cedric Palerme to the level of Judge Instructor (Ai) ?
2.a) YES
2.b) NO

See attached info on the applicants to help you decide and please send your country's vote to vote@aidainternational.org until the 26th of May at 14:00 UTC/GMT

Best regards,

Alexandru Russu
Secretary
Vedhæftede filer
Re-vote Roatan Jury2017 and Ai promo.docx
(22.37 KiB) Downloadet 11 gange
Evita

Tilbage til Fridykkerudvalget under DSF